WE ARE THE #1 NON-INVASIVE ANTI-AGING AND ACNE CENTER IN CHINO, CA.
As local governments ease stay-at-home orders, Skin suite Rx is ramping up efforts to protect our Clients and Staff — including establishing new health and safety standards for servicing our clients. Today we’re announcing a Health Safety Program with new policies, commitments, and products designed to address the needs of our clients & staff during this important time for public health.
Skin Suite Rx’s Health Safety Program will include:
1. Personal health certification for Clients and Staff
2. Health & Safety Measures
3. Social Distancing Per CDC guidelines will be strictly followed
4. Expanded Sanitizing & Cleaning protocols
5. What Clients Need to Know for their Next Appointment
Personal Health Certification
Before visiting Skin Suite Rx, every Clients and Staff will be required to self-certify that they will wear face masks throughout their visit, are symptom-free, and will follow CDC and local guidelines related to COVID-19.
Health & Safety Measures - Specifically, Clients and Staff, will confirm that:
- They will asked to arrive wearing a face mask or face covering – Mandatory
- They will not make an appointment or work if they have COVID-19, think they have it, or have related symptoms. So when scheduling, clients will be asked if there have been any recent or current symptoms
- They will keep entire office clean and sanitize their hands frequently
- Clients will no longer be allowed to bring additional visitors or children to their appointment with them.
- All your pre & post – care instructions will be provided electronically.
- Clients will be asked to bring their own Pen.
- Office Pens will be sanitized between use when needed
- To avoid crowds & maintain social distancing, you’ll need to text the clinic, 909-902-1988 when you arrive in the parking lot & wait in your car until our staff notifies you
- Clients to be escorted to a treatment room upon arrival so as to limit front desk and waiting area to one client each at a time.
- One time use drape sheets will be used on all treatment chairs & tables
- Frequent wipe downs of counter tops & other points of contact will be maintained
- Hand sanitizer will be present at the front desk & treatment rooms
- Payment processing pad will be sanitized between use
- Social distancing – We will be spacing appointments out to minimize the number of people in the office, and all social distancing guidelines will be strictly followed
Social Distancing Per CDC guidelines will be strictly followed
– (6 feet distance, Do not gather in groups). This is very important in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Tips for Social Distancing
- stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Cover your mouth & nose with a cloth face covering when around others
- Keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others, even when you wear a face covering
Expanded Sanitizing & Cleaning protocols
All surfaces in the front office and treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected between Clients, including treatment beds, tables, doorknobs, light switches, counter tops, handles, desks, phones, keyboard, toilets, faucets, sinks equipment and anything else touched during the treatment
Staff Health & Safety Measures
All front desk & medical staff will be wearing masks at all times. All front desk and medical staff will receive daily body temperature screenings upon arrival at the clinic & anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or experience a cough/respiratory symptoms will be asked to seek medical care immediately and require a physician’s note to return to work. § Maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet whenever outside of the house
Expanded Sanitizing & Cleaning protocols
All surfaces in the front office & treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected between clients, including treatment tables, beds, doorknobs, light switches, handles, counter tops, desks, counters, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, equipment & anything that was touched during treatment or client’s visit.
What Clients Need to Know for their Next Appointment
We understand that the list we have provided for you to know before you arrive to your appointment is not ideal, but for now it is the new norm! Please review this list and if you have any questions, give us a call or text us 909-902-1988
- You need to eSign Client Consent- Post Covid-19 before arriving @ your arrive
- To maintain social distancing, You need to text the office 909-902-1988, when you arrive & wait in the car until our staff contacts you.
- You will be required to wear a mask or face covering & use hand sanitizer while in the office.
- You will be required to take a body temperature screening upon your arrival @ front office before bringing you into the treatment room. If you have a fever over 100.4 Fahrenheit, a cough or any respiratory symptoms, you will be asked to leave and visit a healthcare facility immediately.
- You will no longer be allowed to bring anyone to your appointment with you. This includes Friends, children, parents, partners.
- Your pre & post instructions will be provided electronically as always.